[ncl-talk] slice plot

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 2 16:10:11 MDT 2014

Some examples of what DaveB is talking about are at:

====
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/narr.shtml
Examples 5 & 6

NARR Example 5 uses a weight file generated by an ESMF Example 30
  http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/ESMF.shtml

=====
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/asr.shtml
Examples 5 & 6

NOTE: if you are 'new to NCL' ... PLEASE read documentation.

 http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/

 [1]  The "Mini-Language Manual" contains a detailed overview of the
language

 [2] THE DKRZ turotials are quite good.