[ncl-talk] ncl: aeronet data

Kyle Griffin ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu
Thu Oct 2 10:24:39 MDT 2014

The NCL date functions can be easily found on the website.

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/date.shtml

I would think something like cd_calendar and cd_string can be used pretty
nicely to get your desired results.

As for aeronet data, I've never heard of the format or seen it discussed on
the list, although others may have their own experiences.

Kyle

Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Room 1421
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Email: ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu