[ncl-talk] load scripts in multiple NCLfiles program

franz f.trotta at sincem.unibo.it
Fri Nov 28 08:30:04 MST 2014

Dear Ncl,
    I have written a multi file program in NCL,
    There is a main script  ‘main.ncl’ which is a entry point of the code
    in this file I load external scripts (where there are several utility
function/procdure. lets call script1.ncl and script2.ncl )

     I have a problem when in one of this external script (script1.ncl) I
call a procedure
     which is defined in an other external script (scrip2.ncl)

     fatal:syntax error: line 196 in file ./script1.ncl before or near \n

tempe_myOc,saline_myOc,ssh_myOc,glAttr_description)

fatal:syntax error: possibly an undefined procedure

     How can I solve this problem?

thanks
Francesco T.