[ncl-talk] WRAPIT failure on OS X 10.10

Cheung zuibeidemei at 126.com
Wed Nov 26 20:21:54 MST 2014

Dear Dennis:

           I do have a gfortran installed.
           I try with "WRAPIT -L /usr/local/gfortran/lib/ -l gfortran"
           and it reports:
           WRAPIT Version: 120209
           FATAL ERROR: missing library name after -l option
           EXITING WRAPIT

           Thanks for your reply.

Regards
Cheung

At 2014-11-26 23:06:22, "Dennis Shea" <shea at ucar.edu> wrote:

It looks like the gfortran compiler is not in your standard search path

[1]

Do you have gfortran in your search path?

[2]

%> which gfortran

My system responds with

/usr/local/bin/gfortran

If you do not have gfortran in your path, you will have to download and install it.

[3]

WRAPIT -L /usr/local/bin/gfortran/lib -l gfortran

Good luck