[ncl-talk] regrid from 64km to 32km

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 21 09:27:20 MST 2014

I think you have to provide more information.

[1] Not sure what you mean by "this  would be an incorrect regridding
format/procedure". Do you mean going from low -resolution to
high-resolution? There is nothing "incorrect" about that. The issue is that
the *effective resolution* would stll be 64km but the data are rendered on
a 32km grid.

[2] The rest of the question is obscure.

[3] *ALWAYS* include a printVarsummary of the source variable.
     (a) Is the source grid rectilinear or curvilinear? If curvilinear,
then linint2 is not the function to use.

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 7:58 AM, Marcella, Marc <MMarcella at air-worldwide.com