[ncl-talk] Regridding data on unstructured grid with ESMF_Regrid

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 19 15:43:21 MST 2014

Hi Peter,

That's certainly unpleasant to have everything look like it's going well
and the seg fault near the end.  All the ESMF debug output looks good, and
usually the "sparse_matrix_mult" part is the part that goes quickly and
always works.

My guess is that it ran out of memory somewhere.

Would it be possible for you to provide the full script and necessary files
so I can run it here? You can provide this information offline if
preferred.

You can use ftp, Google Drive, or dropbox.  The ftp information is here:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml#HowToFTP