[ncl-talk] Questions about calcDayAnomTLL

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 17 07:32:26 MST 2014

This is not clear. Do you have data for 2012 only (one year). If so, you
can not calculate a climatology. By definition, a climatology is an average
over some time period. If you have multiple years of daily data, use

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/clmDayTLL.shtml

This handles missing values. Then use

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/calcDayAnomTLL.shtml