[ncl-talk] plotgrids.ncl

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sat Nov 8 13:33:13 MST 2014

It would help if you include a sample of the code that's not working.

You want to use "gsn_text" in the same way that you use "gsn_polymarker",
except there's an additional argument that contains the text string.  For
example:

  txres               = True
  txres at txFontColor   = "Green"
  txres at txFontHeightF = 0.015
  gsn_text(wks,mp,"Washington DC",-77.26,38.56,txres)

--Mary