[ncl-talk] Nhlnewmarker Seg Fault

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 30 09:32:04 MDT 2014

Hi,

In version 6.1.0 of NCL, we fixed an optimization problem with
NhlNewMarker, that caused the occasional hiccup with this function. It is
possible that you are running into this issue. You might want to consider
upgrading your version of NCL.

If you are not sure how to upgrade, or if you want to test it before you
upgrade, you can email me offline.

--Mary