[ncl-talk] Nhlnewmarker Seg Fault

Kyle Griffin ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu
Wed Jul 30 07:23:52 MDT 2014

NhlNewMarker was added in 4.2.0.a29, back in 2003. While 5.1.1 is just a
bit over 5 years old now, it should work. Is it possible you are calling
the function with an argument that isn't supported by your relatively old
version of NCL, or is potentially undefined? You might also want to make
sure you are saving the value returned by the function, although this (in
general) shouldn't be causing a seg fault. Respond to the list with some
additional info on how you're calling NhlNewMarker and we'll see if we can
help.

Kyle

Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Room 1421
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Email: ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu