[ncl-talk] Regridding irregularly spaced data onto a regular grid

zilore mumba zmumba at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 02:32:14 MDT 2014

Dave,
Once more thanks very much for your effort and time. You have moved me closer to the solution. Please see, in the attachment, the output I get from the script you sent me.
I will work with this and see if I can move. I have seen the ESMF gridding examples, they can take me ages to decipher what to do.