[ncl-talk] how to plot three wind components on an arbitrary vertical cross section?

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Jul 24 09:37:33 MDT 2014

Li,

When you forward your message to both ncl-talk and wrfhelp, you may not get
an answer at all because both sides may think that the other side is
answering the question.

You should post to ncl-talk if you have a question about NCL in general.
 If you have a question that's specific about the wrf_xxxx scripts, then I
suggest writing to wrfhelp.

>From your previous three questions, it sounds like you are interested in 3D
plotting, which NCL is very limited in. I suggest looking into Vapor:

https://www.vapor.ucar.edu/

Good luck,

--Mary