[ncl-talk] error in plot from data set of different number of grid points

tms_l littithomas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 16:22:49 MST 2014

hi,

variable with dimension of lat=145 .the number of lat points is  145 in one
variable..its not a typo.
however, the other two variables (ud & vd) having number of points , lat
=144..

but the number of longitude points are same..I think this will also make an
error..can i get any suggestion to deal with the data sets of different
number of latitude points???ultimately , i would like to plot these three
data sets together..

thank you so much