[ncl-talk] error in plot from data set of different number of grid points

tms_l littithomas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 17:17:16 MST 2014

Hi,

I am plotting ud,vd & psl_clim using the following plot function .

*plot=gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map(wks,ud,vd,psl_clim,res)*

Variable: *ud*
Type: float
Total Size: 110592 bytes
            27648 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes:   [144] x [192]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 1
  _FillValue :  -1.073742e+09

Variable: *vd*
Type: float
Total Size: 110592 bytes
            27648 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes:   [144] x [192]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 1
  _FillValue :  -1.073742e+09

Variable: *psl_clim*
Type: float
Total Size: 111360 bytes
            27840 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes:   [145] x [192]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 3
  long_name :   MSLP(hPa)& wind-850hPa                         (a)
  _FillValue :  9.96921e+36

Thanks in advance,

Thomas