[ncl-talk] XY Fill Opacity Error

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Dec 16 10:26:17 MST 2014

Walter,

The solution to this problem is mentioned at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/macosx.shtml#emutls_get_address

Of particular note, you will need to set your DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH
environment variable, which you can do in one of your .* files in your home
directory, like .profile. The path used should be where gcc 4.8 is
installed. You'll likely need to add a "/lib" to the path.

--Mary

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 10:12 AM, Walter Hannah <whannah at atmos.colostate.edu