[ncl-talk] label strings

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Fri Dec 12 12:41:17 MST 2014

Hi Yun,
Assuming you have set cnLevelSelecitonMode to "ManualLevels" as Maria
suggested, I think what will work for you is not to try to set
lbLabelStrings explicitly, but instead to manually set the label
stride:

res at lbLabelAutoStride = False ; not really necessary since a manual
stride overrides this resource.
res at lbLabelStride = 50     ; this should give 4 labels

 -dave