[ncl-talk] cssgrid error

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 28 08:41:41 MDT 2014

Dear Liang,

I don't think this is a missing value issue, as cssgrid is supposed to
check for these and ignore them.  But, you must have the "_FillValue"
attribute set to this missing value in order for this to work.

I am not very familiar with cssgrid, but my guess is that you have two or
more lat/lon pairs that are identical. If this is the case, then you may
have to decide what to do with these duplicate values.  You could choose to
throw them away, or perhaps take an average of the duplicate values, and
then throw the duplicates away.

--Mary