[ncl-talk] Setting contour levels with setvalues

Kyle Griffin ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu
Mon Aug 25 17:29:06 MDT 2014

Hi all,

I have either found a bug or am missing other resources that need setting.
My problem stems from not being able to properly limit the min and max
levels with cnMinLevelValF/cnMaxLevelValF in ManualLevels mode and cnLevels
with ExplicitLevels mode. While this doesn't seem to always occur, I've
attached a script which duplicates this problem. There might be a few
unnecessary lines in the script as well, as I've been testing quite a bit
of the object-oriented setvalues/getvalues commands. You can test each mode
by commenting/uncommenting the pair of vresources/vresvalue variables just
inside the begin statement. I think this is all self-contained (aside from
the two gsm load statements), but let me know if anything doesn't work when
the script is run. This is on a 64-bit linux system with 6.1.2. Thanks,

Kyle
Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Room 1421
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Email: ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu