[ncl-talk] 回复: how to draw dashed lines using wrf_contour function?

Li Qi liqi123sh at qq.com
Sun Aug 24 19:04:52 MDT 2014

Dear Mary,

I deeply appreciate your help. You are so awesome!

I've tried your advice, but the resource "res at gsnContourPosLineDashPattern= 2‍" doesn't seem to exist in function "wrf_contour".

Instead of NCL WRF function, I use the general contour function "gsn_csm_contour‍" and set "res at cnLineDashPattern = 2" to plot dashed lines.‍

Best,

Li Qi