[ncl-talk] line between North and South America

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sun Aug 24 09:47:27 MDT 2014

Hi Ruben,

This is strange. I thought this was an artifact of our "thin white line"
problem that we fixed in V6.2.0, but I still see the line even with the fix.

Can you still see the line if you send the output to PDF or PNG? I only see
it when going to a PS file or X11 window. This is only true if you are
using V6.2.0, however. With V6.1.2 or earlier, I think you may always see
that white line regardless of the output type.

I may need to file a bug report on this, but I first want to verify which
output types display the problem on your end, and also let me know what
version of NCL you have.