[ncl-talk] 2d string netcdf output problem

Brammer, Alan P abrammer at albany.edu
Wed Aug 20 14:26:41 MDT 2014

Wei,

I’ve side-stepped the problem for now, so will wait for the official release to take advantage in the future.

Thanks for your quick help on this.
Alan.

On Aug 20, 2014, at 13:16, Wei Huang <huangwei at ucar.edu<mailto:huangwei at ucar.edu>> wrote:

Alan,

I have got a fix to this problem.
The fix will be in the new release (coming soon).
If you need a fix sooner than that,
please let us know.

Thanks,

Wei