[ncl-talk] problem with ShadeGeLeContour

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sun Aug 17 22:35:29 MDT 2014

First, ShadeGeLeContour is deprecated, and you should be using
gsn_contour_shade instead.

When you use these routines, you need to be careful that the shading values
you choose are in-line with the original contour levels.

See:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Interfaces/gsn_contour_shade.shtml

See example "coneff_13.ncl" at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/coneff.shtml#ex13