[ncl-talk] Low, Middle and High Clouds from wrfout

BasitAli Khan BasitAli.Khan at kaust.edu.sa
Thu Aug 7 03:46:41 MDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I want to calculate and plot low, middle and high clouds from my WRF output. I have many cloud related fields in the wrfout file such as  cloud fraction, cloud water mixing ratio, RH, graupel mixing ratio, water vapor mixing ratio etc., but not sure how to calculate what i want. I would appreciate if anyone could share ncl script for low, middle and high cloud plot.

Many thanks in advance.

bas:)

This message and its contents including attachments are intended solely for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.