[ncl-talk] problem for environment in mac

azizul haque haque.azizul320 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 09:54:38 MDT 2014

Hi Ekin,
I set my path like this (export NCARG_ROOT=/user/local/ahaque/CMIP5) and still having following error message. Please help me. Regards
Azizul

warning:Unable to load System Resource File /user/local/ahaque/CMIP5/lib/ncarg/sysresfile
warning:WorkstationClassInitialize:Unable to access rgb color database - named colors unsupported:[errno=2]
warning:["Palette.c":1850]:NhlLoadColormapFiles: Invalid colormap directory: /user/local/ahaque/CMIP5/lib/ncarg/colormaps
fatal:Could not open ($NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl)
fatal:error at line 4 in file cmip5ac.ncl