[ncl-talk] problem for environment in mac

azizul haque haque.azizul320 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 16:16:44 MDT 2014

Hi Ekin,
Thanks for your quick response. I did it and got following message:
warning:Unable to load System Resource File /path/to/your/ncl_folder/lib/ncarg/sysresfile
warning:WorkstationClassInitialize:Unable to access rgb color database - named colors unsupported:[errno=2]
warning:["Palette.c":1850]:NhlLoadColormapFiles: Invalid colormap directory: /path/to/your/ncl_folder/lib/ncarg/colormaps
fatal:Could not open ($NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl)
fatal:error at line 4 in file cmip5ac.ncl

Any help
Azizul