[ncl-talk] problem for environment in mac

azizul haque haque.azizul320 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 15:50:39 MDT 2014

Hi NCL User
I was using my script and data in the NOAA lab, Boulder. Now I copied all data and script into my mac pro and trying to do similar plotting and getting following error message:
********warning:Unable to Get System Resource File Name?
warning:Unable to load System Resource File (null)
fatal:GetSysAppDir:Unable to get a default value for the system App Resource directory
warning:["Resources.c":734]:Unable to set appSysDir to default value - Using NULL
fatal:GetSysAppDir:Unable to get a default value for the system App Resource directory
warning:["Resources.c":734]:Unable to set appSysDir to default value - Using NULL
warning:Unable to Get System Resource File Name?
warning:WorkstationClassInitialize:Unable to access rgb color database - named colors unsupported:[errno=2]
NDV_COLORMAP_PATH environment variable not set:
defaulting to .:$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/colormaps
warning:["Palette.c":1844]:NhlLoadColormapFiles: Invalid directory encountered in colormap path specification
/usr/local/bin/ncl: line 5:  1088 Segmentation fault: 11  /usr/local/ncl/bin/ncl "$@"*******************

Appreciated for your kind support and cooperation.

Regards
Azizul