[ncl-install] [ncl-talk] Problem with NCL installation in ubuntu

Kevin Hallock hallock at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 8 11:05:25 MST 2018

Hi Ipsita,

I think that the “ncl_ncarg-6.5.0-Debian7.11_64bit_nodap_gnu472.tar.gz” download should work on your system, but please let us know if it does not.

Atul’s suggestion of using “apt-get” to install NCL would also work, although it appears to provide NCL version 6.3.0 (the most recent release is version 6.5.0).

I hope this helps,
Kevin