[ncl-install] Building on RHEL 7

brown wrap gramos at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 10:54:44 MST 2018

I have a RHEL 7 system. I tried the Centos 7 version and received a segmentation fault.So I decided to build from source. Usually if I get idt to work the build has been sucessful. With a workaround I remember, I was able to get idt built. I solved all of the missing libraries except '-fl'. Can you tell me which library that is? Thanks.
Greg
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsz/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmfhdf/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ldf/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ljpeg/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsz/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lfl