[ncl-install] Issue installing NCL with conda

Alex Gonzalez agon at iastate.edu
Wed May 30 10:47:12 MDT 2018

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for your assistance. The issue was fixed by running “conda update
--all -c conda-forge” with the  “ncl_stable” environment activated.

So if you don't mind my ignorance, does this command go through and make
sure that conda-forge packages are compatible with the ncl_stable
environment? I noticed the command not only updated some packages but it
also downgraded some packages.

Thanks again,
Alex