[ncl-install] Unable to use conda and need to download NCL

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 22 17:36:08 MDT 2018

Hi Sarah,

Sorry for the delay. Things have been a little busy around here.

You can get the requested binary with wget or ftp:

wget ftp.ucar.edu:/pub/scd/haley/ncl_ncarg-6.3.0.Linux_Debian7.
8_x86_64_gcc472.tar.gz

or:

    ftp ftp.ucar.edu
    <log in as "anonymous">
    <Use email address as password>
    cd pub/scd/haley
    get ncl_ncarg-6.3.0.Linux_Debian7.8_x86_64_gcc472.tar.gz
    quit

​Let me know if there are any issues.

--Mary
​