[ncl-install] Please help visualizing data

Kevin Hallock hallock at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 9 09:58:51 MST 2018

Hi Mario,

Which Linux distribution are you running? Based on the information from your email, it looks like you might be on a 32-bit Linux system.

How did you install NCL? Did you install one of the binary release tarballs from this webpage <https://www.earthsystemgrid.org/dataset/ncl.640.dap/file.html>, and if so which one? If you are in fact on a 32-bit system, the only option on that page is "ncl_ncarg-6.4.0-Debian7.11_32bit_gnu472.tar.gz”.

Thanks,
Kevin