[ncl-install] ncl: error while loading shared libraries: libkea.so.1.4

Kevin Hallock hallock at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 5 13:47:31 MST 2018

Hi Ben,

Could you please run “conda list” with your NCL environment activated and reply with the output? I’m curious to see the exact versions of all the dependencies.

The issues you’re describing were a common occurrence several months ago, but were addressed with a new build of the NCL conda-forge package released in February.

Thanks,
Kevin