[ncl-install] ncl: error while loading shared libraries: libkea.so.1.4

Benjamin Mueller b.mueller at iggf.geo.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Mar 5 12:23:30 MST 2018

Dear Kwesi,

Thank you for your help. This works like a charm for libkea. but sadly,
I get a libpoppler issue, then. Looks like I need to downgrade some
libraries....
Is there any list for ncl 6.4 with all libraries' versions somewhere? I
could not find one and the conda install script seems to lack this info
on install.

Best,

Ben

E-Mail: B.Mueller at iggf.geo.uni-muenchen.de