[ncl-install] ncl: error while loading shared libraries: libkea.so.1.4

Kwesi A. Quagraine starskykwesi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 02:49:46 MST 2018

Hello Ben,

I had a similar problem, this is how I got around it on Mac OS X High Sierra with GNU v7.2.0 (assuming you are using such a system since you did not mention!).

This a work around I used;

conda create -n ncl_stable -c conda-forge ncl=6.4.0 gsl=2.2.1 libgdal=2.2.2

Everything works fine for me after testing the installation with;

ng4ex xy05n -clean -W png

Hope it helps!
Cheers!

Kwesi