[ncl-install] Segmentation fault

Yuanfu Xie yuanfu_xie at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 22:33:53 MST 2018

Hello,
I have compiled a very simple program to test ncl. When I ran it with a small array, say 10x10, it ran fine. However, when I increased the sizes to 100x100 or larger, it got segmentation faults. I attached the simple code in the following for your reference. Please let me know if I did anything wrong or how to solve this problem. Thanks.
Yuanfu
program tst    integer, parameter nd = 100  real a(nd,nd)
  a = 1.0
  call opngks  call cpcnrc(a,nd,nd,nd,0.0,0.0,0.0,0,0,-1000)  call frame  call clsgks
end program