[ncl-install] Help on install NCL on my MacBook

Yuanfu Xie yuanfu_xie at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 09:28:18 MST 2017

Hi, Kevin,
Thank you for email. I will try to get the version of gcc you mentioned here. Here I attached the outputs of the commands you recommended me to run.
Best regards,
Yuanfu
xieyuanfudeMacBook:src xieyuanfu$ which gcc/usr/bin/gccxieyuanfudeMacBook:src xieyuanfu$ gcc --versionConfigured with: --prefix=/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.2.1Apple LLVM version 9.0.0 (clang-900.0.38)Target: x86_64-apple-darwin16.6.0Thread model: posixInstalledDir: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/binxieyuanfudeMacBook:src xieyuanfu$ ls ls -l /usr/local/lib/libgomp*ls: -l: No such file or directoryls: /usr/local/lib/libgomp*: No such file or directoryls: ls: No such file or directory