[ncl-install] v6.4.0 with non-OPeNDAP

Helen Macintyre Helen.Macintyre at phe.gov.uk
Tue May 30 05:14:15 MDT 2017

Hi,

I'm upgrading from 6.3.0 to 6.4.0, but I can't find the precompiled binaries for Cygwin at the non-OPeNDAP-enabled page here: https://www.earthsystemgrid.org/dataset/ncl.640.nodap/file.html

Or in the direct link under downloads here (gives 404 error): https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/windows_cygwin.shtml

I honestly can't remember which one (opendap or non-opendap) I have installed already - what's the difference? Does it matter if I use opendap??

Best,
Helen

Dr Helen Macintyre
Senior Environmental Scientist (Modeller)
Chemical and Environmental Effects
Centre for Radiation, Chemical and Environmental Hazards
Public Health England
Chilton, Didcot
OX11 0RQ
Email: Helen.Macintyre at phe.gov.uk<mailto:Helen.Macintyre at phe.gov.uk>

www.gov.uk/phe<http://www.gov.uk/phe>   Follow us on Twitter @PHE_uk<https://twitter.com/PHE_uk>
Protecting and improving the nation's health

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is confidential and intended solely and for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person without the express authority of Public Health England, or the intended recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept for computer viruses by Symantec.Cloud, but please re-sweep any attachments before opening or saving. http://www.gov.uk/PHE