[ncl-install] dyld:Libarary not loaded

Kevin Hallock hallock at ucar.edu
Wed May 10 16:19:01 MDT 2017

Hi Bashiru,

I’m sorry to hear the NCL/conda installation process is not working well for you.

I have tried to recreate this issue on multiple machines with Mac OS Sierra installed, but unfortunately I have not been able to reproduce it.

Could you please run the command “otool -L /Users/bashir/anaconda/envs/ncl_stable/bin/ncl” and reply with the output?

Thanks,
Kevin