[ncl-install] regarding triangular mess

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 22 08:13:14 MDT 2017

Ipsita,

You need both triangle.c and triangle.h.

But, you really should only have to build NCL from source code as a last
result.

Since you are on a 64-bit Ubuntu system, you can use "conda" to install
NCL, which is as easy as:

  conda create -n *ncl_stable* -c conda-forge ncl=6.4.0
  source activate *ncl_stable*

Please see our "conda" page for information on how to install
miniconda, which gives you conda:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/conda.shtml

--Mary