[ncl-install] Terminal problem

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 20 07:15:18 MDT 2017

Please send only questions regarding NCL installation to the
ncl-install at ucar.edu email address.

Please send *all* other NCL questions to ncl-talk at ucar.edu

You must subscribe:
   https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/email_lists.shtml

===
Note: NCL would like to help ...

BUT ...

[1] It is *your responsibility* to learn NCL.
[2] It is *your responsibility* to read the documentation associated with
NCL functions.
[3] NCL can not be a defacto advisor on scientific topics. Talk with your
advisor/supervisor.

Learning NCL:
    https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/NCL_User_Guide/

SPI documentation:
    https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/dim_spi_n.shtml

Applications:
    Click 'Examples'   this will take you to:
             https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/
     Under 'Data Analysis'
             Click 'Standardized Precipitation Index'
             See Example 2