[ncl-install] Trouble with NCL 6.4.0 (symbol not found _ZdaPvm)

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 16 17:04:32 MDT 2017

I am having the same issue.  I tried only the pre-built 6.4.0 binary for
Mac from NCAR.  I did not try building from source.

There is an update request for NCL 6.4.0 on Macports:

    https://trac.macports.org/ticket/53794

My hope is that the build experts there will find the best solution for
Macports users.

--Dave