[ncl-install] NCL Error Qusetion

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 18 08:55:04 MDT 2017

Hi Wang,

Sorry you are still having issues. It's possible that even though you have
the new compilers installed, that NCL won't find them if they were
installed to a non-standard location.

Could you type the following commands on the UNIX command line and send
them to me (you can do it offline if you want):

env | grep NCARG
env | grep LD
which ncl
otool -L `which ncl`