[ncl-install] NCL Ubuntu

JP Kalb jpkalb1990 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 22:50:25 MST 2017

Hi Mary,I set my NCARG_ROOT=/usr/local/lib/NCL6.3/but my ncl is at /usr/bin/ncl and version 6.1.2 JP Kalb

    On Monday, January 16, 2017 9:47 PM, Mary Haley <haley at ucar.edu> wrote:

 JP,
How exactly and where are you setting NCARG_ROOT?
If you type the following at the UNIX prompt from a Terminal window, what does it report?
env | grep NCARGwhich  nclncl -V
If you are setting anything other than NCARG_ROOT, then uncomment these from whatever .* file in your home directory is setting them.
--Mary