[ncl-install] Trouble installing NCL in Cygwin

Karimar Ledesma-Maldonado k.ledesma at nevada.unr.edu
Fri Feb 3 16:25:08 MST 2017

Hi!

I already did all the steps as the web page indicates, but when I'm trying
to test my installation of NCL it says the following:
ncl
C:/cygwin64/usr/local/ncl-6.3.0/bin/ncl: error while loading shared
libraries: ?: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

But I know that is there because when write the following:
/usr/local/ncl-6.3.0/bin
$ ls
*show this:*

cgm2ncgm        ESMF_RegridWeightGen  fontc    idt      ncargex
 ncargpath     ncarlogo2ps   ncl             ng4ex   nnalg          psplit
      rascat     rasstat            tgks0a         WriteNameFile
ConvertMapData  ezmapdemo             gcaps    MakeNcl  ncargf77   ncargrun
     ncarvversion  ncl_convert2nc  nhlcc   pre2ncgm       pswhite
 rasgetpal  rasview            tlocal         WritePlotcharData
ctlib           fcaps                 graphc   med      ncargf90
ncargversion  ncgm2cgm      ncl_filedump    nhlf77  pre2ncgm.prog  pwritxnt
    rasls      scrip_check_input  WRAPIT
ctrans          findg                 ictrans  ncargcc  ncargfile
 ncargworld    ncgmstat      ncl_grib2nc     nhlf90  psblack
 ras2ccir601  rassplit   tdpackdemo         WriteLineFile

I already wrote the following   in the .bashcr:

export NCARG_ROOT=/usr/local
export PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH

export DISPLAY=:0.0

Thanks!