[ncl-install] osx 10.11 libfontconfig

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Sep 26 12:39:34 MDT 2016

Michael,

Sorry about the hassle.  You are not the first person to report this.

In the past, I've told people that a work-around is to soft link or copy
the file from /opt/X11/lib/libfontconfig.1.dylib, but this is not a good
permanent solution.

I'm not sure how the "/usr/local/lib" dependency got into the binary, but
I'm rebuilding it now to hopefully remove this. When it's done, I'll
provide you with a new binary that you can use to overwrite your current
one.

--Mary