[ncl-install] Erratic behavior on Macbook Pro with Ubuntu

Sebastian Haglund El Gaidi sheg at kth.se
Tue Sep 6 03:29:06 MDT 2016

Hi Mary,

Thank you for the instructions!

However I got some problems while trying run the fix file that I did not encounter before. The error I get is

ncl: error while loading shared libraries: libssh2.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I get this error both when I use:

- ng4ex gsun01n -clean

- ncl util/plotgrids_new.ncl

I used the 7.8 Debian system file for installation:

ncl_ncarg-6.3.0.Linux_Debian7.8_x86_64_nodap_gcc472.tar.gz

Do you have an idea what could be the problem?

Best regards,
Sebastian