[ncl-install] installing ncl

Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate gerry.creager at noaa.gov
Fri Oct 28 10:06:33 MDT 2016

Luis

I think Mary is saying you need to try the binary. She is the expert, and
why I suggested waiting for her to have time to answer more completely.

I would not necessarily try a compile from scratch. I've had to do some
updates to older Redhat systems in the past to make things work, but I
prefer to let Mary do the compiles. Much easier for me.

gerry

Gerry Creager
NSSL/CIMMS
405.325.6371