[ncl-install] How does one access the Autograph Utility

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 11 10:33:50 MST 2016

Greg,

In the future, please post NCAR Graphics questions to ncarg-talk:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/email_lists.shtml

A comprehensive list of NCAR Graphics documentation can be found at:

http://www.ncarg.ucar.edu/documentation.html

You will see a link to the Autograph documentation on this page.

You can then use your browser search to search on "ezmxy". Here's the main
description for this routine:

http://www.ncarg.ucar.edu/supplements/autograph/#EZMXY

Instead of using NCAR Graphics, however, I recommend looking into NCL. It
is simpler to create an XY plot with NCL.  You can see several examples
here:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/xy.shtml

When you download NCL you get NCL *and* NCAR Graphics, so it's possible to
try both methods without having to download separate software.

--Mary