[ncl-install] NCL/PyNGL Anaconda test - Some result

Shi-Pei Hsu hsushipei1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 23:33:50 MDT 2016

Hi Mary,

Sorry I forgot to provide the environment variable of NCL in conda:

(ncl_test)[hsushipei at master ncl_testing_code]$ ncl -V

r16433

(ncl_test)[hsushipei at master ncl_testing_code]$ which ncl

~/miniconda2/envs/ncl_test/bin/ncl

(ncl_test)[hsushipei at master ncl_testing_code]$ env | grep NCARG

OLD_NCARG_ROOT=/data5/hsushipei/software/ncl-6.2.0

NCARG_ROOT=/home/hsushipei/miniconda2/envs/ncl_test

Best,

Shi-Pei