[ncl-install] Anybody running NCL successfully under Windows 10

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 28 12:13:41 MDT 2016

Hi folks,

We're curious if anybody has successfully upgraded to Windows 10 and is
still able to run NCL under Cygwin/Windows? I have somebody who wants to
upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, but is wondering if NCL will still work.

I know some of you have had problems in general with Cygwin, but I don't
always hear back from you if the problem got fixed after I sent some
suggestions.

You can email me directly if you don't want to email the whole ncl-install
list.

Thanks in advance for your input!